lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: 1995 Towncar door hinge
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Steve G Guest

Hey Linc?

Remove this ad
    So dude what is up? Your posts are crazier than mine are, something is wrong?

Are you really that desperate for a chick, man? You\'re still very young, there is no hurry in that shit. Why don\'t you just go out there and sign up for a martial arts class, you\'ll love it. You\'ll get back in shape in a real hurry and meet great friends there.

Just don\'t try and rush through life, it\'s short enough as it is! Trust me!

BlueByU Guest

Hey Linc?

Danny Guest

Hey Linc?

now that\'s some funny shit right there!

edit: I make a point not to post in this guy\'s threads but I\'m making an exception this time.

BECG Guest

Hey Linc?

Steve.. why don\'t you go pick Pete up and show him a night on the town. :yesyes: Show him how it\'s done.

:teehee:

imported_Tubby Guest

Hey Linc?

Hahaha, this should be an entertaining thread to read after a couple dozen useless posts...:lol:

Steve G Guest

Hey Linc?

hey sorry but I meet people, then complain about it... Actually now I\'m still seeing the same person after like 2 weeks lol

NYC LS8 Guest

Hey Linc?

Martial Arts - FvCs answer to all life\'s problems.

:rofl:

Steve G Guest

Hey Linc?

young grasshoppa

DaILL02LsE Guest

Hey Linc?

I feel a little bad for dumping on his thread with the DR.Phil comment, but - he never posts back to his own threads!

I scrolled through 3 of them and didnt find a post back. Weird if you ask me.

BECG Guest

Hey Linc?

Remove this ad
    Cry for help. All i see.