lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: Power Window Scratches (applies to 06-08 MKZ)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Robb Guest

My Mark VII card.

Remove this ad
    I was checking my Capitol One account last week and ran across an offer to put any picture I wanted on my card for free. So I sent them a picture of my Mark and they sent me a new card with my Mark on it!:hyper:

Icarus Guest

My Mark VII card.

Kewl

DreDaDevil Guest

My Mark VII card.

Nice card man. They hooked you up.

imported_BOBS 84MK7 Guest

My Mark VII card.

As an ex employee of Cap 1 bank,I will give you a free piece of advice.. You do not have a grace period..they will **** you any chance they can,and will try to exhort fee after fee from you...Also.. i hope all your other creditors are being paid on time, because if not,they will jack your intertest rate up thru the roof if you are late paying your other creditors.

Otherwise..kewl card dude!:headbang:

re-Markable LSC Guest

My Mark VII card.

What\'s in your wallet?

DrDragon Guest

My Mark VII card.

[quote name=\'BOBS 84MK7\']As an ex ewmployee of Cap 1 bank,I will give you a free piece of advice.. You do not have a grace period..they will **** you any chance they can,and will try to exhort fee after fee from you...Also.. i hope all your other creditors are being paid on time, because if not,they will jack your intertest rate up thru the roof if you are late paying your other creditors.

Otherwise..kewl card dude!:headbang:[/QUOTE]

True, after the divorce I was stuck with large credit card debt.
    2 of the cards were a little late. Not 30 days late either. (BOING) 29 percent interest!!!!!!

SilverFox Guest

My Mark VII card.

I have had Capitol One for about 7 years....always paid, always helpped, no issues.

88MK7Man Guest

My Mark VII card.

Yup, I have a Target Visa, I overlooked my payment once and paid TWO days late and they jacked my interest to 27%. Bastards!

hotrodllsc Guest

My Mark VII card.

You paint your nails?! Woah.

Robb Guest

My Mark VII card.

Remove this ad
    I\'m a freak that way! :naughty: